Destination Marketing 1st Edition by Steven Pike

- 37%

$18.97

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

  Format: Downloadable ZIP File

  Resource Type: Test bank

  Duration: Unlimited downloads

  Delivery: Instant Download

Add your review

Destination Marketing 1st Edition by Steven Pike

ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 0750686499

ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-0750686495

The tourism market is fiercely aggressive. No different market place has as many manufacturers competing for consideration, and but solely a handful of nations account for 75% of the world’s customer arrivals. The opposite 200 or so are left to battle for a share of the remaining 25%. Subsequently, vacation spot entrepreneurs at metropolis, state and nationwide ranges have arguably, a much more difficult position than different providers or shopper items entrepreneurs.

Destination Marketing: an built-in advertising communication method focuses on the 5 core tenets of built-in advertising communications. These embody each the alternatives and challenges going through Destination Marketing Organisations (DMOs), and are: 1. Worthwhile buyer relationships; 2. Enhancing stakeholder relationships; 3. Cross-functional processes; 4. Stimulating purposeful dialogue with prospects; and 5. Producing message synergy

The writer seeks to offer a rationale for DMOs; to develop a construction, roles and targets of DMOs; to look at the important thing challenges and constraints going through DMOs; to impart a vacation spot branding course of; to develop a philosophy of built-in advertising communications; to guide the emergence of customer and stakeholder relationship administration; and to set forth choices for efficiency measurement.

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Destination Marketing 1st Edition by Steven Pike”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Destination Marketing 1st Edition by Steven Pike
Destination Marketing 1st Edition by Steven Pike

$18.97

X
Test Bank Goo
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart