An Introduction to Human Resource Management Fifth Edition by Nick Wilton-Test Bank
Format: Downloadable ZIP File
Resource Type: Test bank
Duration: Unlimited downloads
Delivery: Instant Download
Test Bank for An Introduction to Human Resource Management Fifth Edition by Nick Wilton
Reflecting the global nature of the workplace, this is a concise introduction to the world of human resource management that goes beyond a prescriptive, how-to approach and prepares you for the issues and dilemmas you may face in your HR career.
- Includes new discussions on the impact of Black Lives Matter on HR, the effect of Covid-19 on recruitment and on the mental health of employees, and post-Brexit points-based immigration
- Boxed features including ‘Ethical Insights’, ‘Research Insights’, and ‘HRM in Practice’ highlight contemporary practices, critical perspectives, and discussions and debates related to each chapter
- Now features a running case study, where in each chapter you can apply what you’ve learnt to solve a challenge faced by the HR Manager of a hotel
- Illustrated with real-world case studies and examples from a cross section of industries, such as Netflix, Nike, and Just Eat
- Comprehensive online resources, including author videos, over 25 additional case studies, access to full journal articles and self-test quizzes.
Suitable for anyone studying HRM – as part of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, or on a specialist program of study.