Practical Environmental Law, Second Edition Laurel A. Vietzen
Format: Downloadable ZIP File
Resource Type: Test bank
Duration: Unlimited downloads
Delivery: Instant Download
Check Financial institution For Practical Environmental Regulation, Second Edition Laurel A. Vietzen
- ISBN-10 : 0735507805
- ISBN-13 : 978-0735507807
Practical Environmental Regulation is a complete, sensible introduction to environmental regulation written completely for paralegal college students. The concise, well-written textual content focuses on a broad understanding of the sources of environmental regulation and provides college students quite a few sensible workout routines in addition to concrete strategies for researching the regulation. It additionally consists of strategies for conducting due diligence in actual property transactions, a real-world concern of paralegals and a subject ignored by different textbooks.
The Second Edition provides completely up to date workout routines, web sites, authorities varieties and legal guidelines, and features a new chapter on mining regulation.
- Accessible, sensible strategy to environmental regulation, particularly designed for the paralegal pupil.
- Complete protection consists of the fundamentals of the judicial ideas, insurance policies, businesses and establishments that form environmental regulation.
- A short overview of authorized analysis and the way it applies to environmental regulation.
- Intuitive group begins with the implementation and sources of Environmental Regulation and strikes on to particular statutes.
- Emphasis on conducting due diligence in actual property transactions, a real-world concern of paralegals and a subject no different e book addresses.
- Partaking hands-on assignments, workout routines and web site assets train college students how to analysis native legal guidelines and entry important data.
- Sturdy pedagogical options reinforce the fabric, together with crossword puzzles, key phrases, evaluation questions, and follow workout routines.
- Options employment alternatives and moral points.
Completely up to date, the revised Second Edition consists of: