Biology Concepts And Investigations 2 nd Edition By Hoefnagels -Test Bank
Format: Downloadable ZIP File
Resource Type: Test bank
Duration: Unlimited downloads
Delivery: Instant Download
Take a look at Bank For Biology Concepts And Investigations 2 nd Edition By Hoefnagels
- Mariëlle Hoefnagels ardour as a classroom teacher is obvious on this re-creation along with her Be taught How To Be taught Roadmap-teaching college students to suppose like a scientist!Mariëlle Hoefnagels is an award successful trainer and professor of biology on the College of Oklahoma. Her concepts-oriented introductory biology textual content locations higher emphasis on the processes of scientific investigation and evolution than some other comparable textbook. Her educating expertise is obvious within the e-book by its use of student-centered artwork, purposes and progressive pedagogy utilizing a “What’s the Level?” concentrate on relevance and significance.
LEARN HOW TO LEARN/SCIENCE AS A PROCESS-Utility and Relevancy!
- Determine It Out-focusing on quantitative abilities
- Pull It Collectively-Idea Maps
- Write It Out-asks college students to recall and combine key chapter materials.
- Mastering Concepts questions have been added to every Investigating Life Part within the textual content.
- “What’s The Level”– audio clips for every chapter opener.
- Consideration Grabbing Essay, Chapter Define and Be taught How To Be taught Examine Suggestions
- Apply It Now-Utility based mostly readings
- Burning Questions-questions from Mariëlle’s personal class!
MORE CONSISTENT EVOLUTION COVERAGE-Investigating Life: every chapter’s capstone idea focuses on a scientific research that make clear an evolutionary subject. In every case, the emphasis is on how scientists developed and examined a particular speculation.
MODERN APPROACH TO GENETICS– The genetics unit has been rearranged to mix the fabric on gene operate with DNA construction.
CONNECT PLUS AND LEARNSMART– Hoefnagels 2e has market main textual content belongings and it has now entered into the realm of textual content particular digital instruments with Join Plus and LearnSmart. Customers who buy Join Plus obtain entry to the complete on-line e book model of the textbook.Concerning the Writer: Mariëlle Hoefnagels is assistant professor on the College of Oklahoma, the place she teaches nonmajors programs in biology and microbiology, and a course on fungi for superior botany and microbiology majors. She earned her B.S. in environmental science from the College of California at Riverside, her M.S. in soil science from North Carolina State College, and her Ph.D. in Botany and Plant Pathology from Oregon State College.